Monday, December 17, 2007

well now!

Yesterday was a fun day, let me tell u. not really, it was kinda wierd. I wasn't thinking clearly at all the entire day. Kept second guessing myself, make a decision about on issue and then 5 minutes later make a completely different decision on the same issue. Completely absent minded and out of it. HAHA, I went from depressed, to ticked off in matters of like five minutes all day. Made things much harder than it had to be. Missed Jackson's play, that was good... not. I was totally trippin yesterday. I woke up, called one of my friends, then like 30 seconds after my buddie from Tech called and said our other buddie died in a car accident saturday, So I'm guessing that had something to do with my behavior... but I'm back to thinking clearly now, what was really big issues yesterday, now nothing really. But that's my update. so God bless everyone:)

1 comment:

The Ethan said...

aw I am sorry to hear about your friend bro. I miss you and I heart you!