Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Working

So here I am, just working away... well not really, cause I'm writing this. I am at work though. It's pretty slow right now. Jonathan and Meredith, and Brittany and myself went out on Monday, (you know, the whole double date thing?) it was a blast. We went to Pirates Cove, and then to A&W, hehe, I felt the fat just pouring on, uuggghhh, oh well it sure was fun though. We went back home and sang Karaoke, haha, Brittany crushed Jon and I. She's such a good singer. Then we watched Elizabethtown. I know I know, chick flick, but it was really good.
Yesterday I went to work, went to the Gym, then to Jon's. That brings us up to today. Work is good. Although I did receive an E-mail from my sergeant today, it says I'm will be training this coming drill weekend, which means no shift work..... hmmmm.... I'll have to call and check up on that. oh well, I will update again at some point.
Later:)

1 comment:

The Ethan said...

So he found Elizabeth town?