Monday, October 1, 2007

HOLA!!!

Well it has definetly been an interesting week or so since the last time I posted. pretty much working a lot. As far as my car goes, it's probably not going to last much longer. I got the exhaust system replaced, and this morning the car just wouldn't start. Fearing the worst again, I began to look for alternate means of transportation. I went home for lunch, and luckily Dave K swung by, we ended getting the car started, though the bad part is we don't know how, lol.
This weekend I went on a business trip to Providence, RI. all expense paid by MetLife. I stayed at a five star hotel, hehe. talk about fancy shmancy, although I'm more of a hamburger & hotdog kind of guy. I learned why Guys usually hate shopping so much. It's because of the big malls in these cities. Too many people and just more of a hassle, not very fun. although I did hit up the apple store, hehe, the geek within was flipping out! There was this Water fire celebration on the river in Providence that I had VIP access too, also the Metlife hospitality tent. that was cool. Definetly a romantic setting though, let me tell you, I looked around and all i could think was DANG IT!!! haha. I guess they have this celebration multiple times each year. I would definetly recommend it, as log as you have a date that is;)
ummmm, i'm not sure what else to say right now so I'm going to cease saming things at this point.
later everyone:)

No comments: